Permit Applications

The Rockingham County Fire Marshal’s Office requires a permit for the following occupancies or operation:
  • Assembly areas or buildings
  • Assembly areas which are part of a private school or private college dormitories
  • Assisted living facilities
  • Daycares
  • Exhibits and trade shows
  • Explosive storage and use
  • Fireworks displays and shows
  • Hospitals
  • Preschools
  • Nursing homes
  • Nightclubs
  • Private Fire Main System Installation
Applications may be obtained from the Rockingham County Fire and Rescue office by calling (540) 564-3175.